Saturday, March 15, 2008

3rd World Internet

Hey Everyone!
There is so much stuff I would like to share with you but the internet here in Bali is a bit doggy. Putting up pictures and such would take up roughly my whole vacation here, so as soon as I get back to the states I'll have a tone of stuff to write about. I'll be leaving Bali to fly back to Hong Kong on the one year anniversary of flying to Korea, and then I'll head from Hong Kong to Seattle on March 25th. Seattle, with my brother and his wife, will be my temporary place, while I decide how, where, and when I want to move.

I am EXTREMELY happy to see that my website has now gone over ten thousand page loads. For the first year of a blog I don't think that's half bad. I'm glad people are interested, and I do plan to keep blogging when I return to the states. It has been nice to share my experiences with others, and even though I'll be heading back to the U.S of A, I hope to keep doing some interesting things. Checking out Seattle life with my brother for a while...A drive across the country maybe...A new interesting job possibly. It's all up in the air, but the air is cool, crisp and at the moment smells like Indonesian fruit. That ain't bad.

I miss you all...in America and Korea. Too bad we don't have more lives to live, but if we did maybe I wouldn't be getting as much out of them as I have of this single one.

No comments: